- 2 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. loosely packed fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped jarred roasted red peppers
- 1 ¼ lbs. lean ground turkey
- 4 whole grain rolls or whole wheat hamburger buns
- Tomato slices
- Lettuce leaves
- Onion slices
- 4 large cobs of corn, steamed
- In small bowl, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise, basil and peppers; set aside.
- Shape turkey into 4 burgers. Grill or broil burgers, turning once, 8 minutes or until thoroughly cooked. To serve, evenly spread mayonnaise mixture on rolls, then top with burgers, tomato, lettuce and onion.
- Serve with corn.
Nutrition Information per serving:
Calories 450, Calories From Fat 90, Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g, Total Fat 9g, Cholesterol 60mg, Sodium 380mg, Total Carbohydrate 51g, Sugars 16g, Dietary Fiber 11g, Protein 44g, Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 20%, Calcium 10%, Iron 25%