- 4 ears corn-on-the-cob in husks, soaked in water
- 1 ¼ - lbs. boneless sirloin steak
- 1 large jalapeno pepper
- 2 large red bell peppers
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 small head iceberg lettuce, coarsely shredded
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 40 sprays Wish-Bone ® Salad Spritzers ™ Italian Vinaigrette Dressing
- 4 whole-wheat dinner rolls
- Remove corn from water, leaving husks on. Season steak, if desired, with salt and pepper. Brush steak and peppers with oil. Grill steak, corn and peppers, turning occasionally, until steak is desired doneness and vegetables are tender.
- With sharp knife remove corn kernels from the cob. Peel any charred skin from jalapeno and bell peppers; seed and chop. In medium bowl, toss corn, peppers and cilantro. Generously spritz with Wish-Bone ® Salad Spritzers ™ Italian Vinaigrette Dressing.
- To serve, arrange iceberg on platter and top with thinly sliced steak. Top steak with corn and pepper mixture. Just before serving, spritz with additional Dressing. Serve with dinner rolls.
Nutrition Information per serving:
Calories 450, Calories From Fat 110, Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g, Total Fat 12g, Cholesterol 60mg, Sodium 350mg, Total Carbohydrate 50g, Sugars 13g, Dietary Fiber 9g, Protein 40g, Vitamin A 60%, Vitamin C 200%, Calcium 8%, Iron 25%