- 2 lbs. bone-in chicken parts, skin removed
- 4 cups baby carrots
- 2 large onions, cut into 1/2-inch-thick wedges
- 20 sprays spray butter
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh rosemary or 1/4 tsp. dried rosemary leaves, crushed
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups hot cooked brown rice
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- In bottom of broiler pan with rack removed, arrange chicken and vegetables; spray 20 times with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spray Original, then sprinkle with remaining ingredients. Roast uncovered 45 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and vegetables are tender.
- Serve with hot cooked rice.
Nutrition Information per serving:
Calories 470, Calories From Fat 80, Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g, Total Fat 8g, Cholesterol 160mg, Sodium 400mg, Total Carbohydrate 41g, Sugars 10g, Dietary Fiber 6g, Protein 53g, Vitamin A 340%, Vitamin C 30%, Calcium 8%, Iron 15%