- 2 large navel oranges, peeled, sectioned and coarsely chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 2/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 tsp. hot pepper sauce
- 4 salmon fillets (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 20 sprays I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Original
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 8 cups frozen mixed vegetables, steamed
- In large bowl, combine oranges, tomatoes, green onions, cilantro and hot pepper sauce. Season, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper; set citrus salsa aside.
- Spray salmon with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Original and sprinkle, if desired, with salt and pepper to taste. Grill or broil salmon, turning once, 10 minutes or until salmon is opaque. Top with citrus salsa. Serve salsa with salmon.
- Serve with brown rice and vegetables.
Nutrition Information per serving:
Calories 500, Calories From Fat 190, Saturated Fat 4.5g, Trans Fat 0g, Total Fat 20g, Cholesterol 80mg, Sodium 150mg, Total Carbohydrate 43g, Sugars 9g, Dietary Fiber 9g, Protein 37g, Vitamin A 100%, Vitamin C 320%, Calcium 15%, Iron 15%