- 1/2 cup prepared salsa
- 2 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 lb. boneless sirloin steak
- 3 medium red and/or yellow bell peppers, quartered
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 medium red onion, thickly sliced
- 4 fajita size low fat whole wheat tortillas, warmed
- In small bowl, combine salsa and Mayonnaise; set aside.
- In small bowl, combine olive oil and garlic powder, then lightly brush steak, red peppers, zucchini and onion. Grill or broil steak and vegetables until steak is desired doneness and vegetables are tender; slice.
- To serve, arrange beef and vegetables in tortillas. Serve with salsa mixture.
Nutrition Information per serving :
Calories 450, Calories From Fat 160, Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 0g, Total Fat 18g, Cholesterol 50mg, Sodium 420mg, Total Carbohydrate 37g, Sugars 9g, Dietary Fiber 6g, Protein 32g, Vitamin A 60%, Vitamin C 230%, Calcium 6%, Iron 20%