- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Promise ® Buttery Spread
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 8 cups cauliflower, steamed
- 4 sweet potatoes, baked
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In 13 x 9-inch roasting pan, toss tomatoes, artichokes, garlic, vinegar and 1 tablespoon Promise® Buttery Spread; set aside.
- In small bowl, blend remaining 1 tablespoon Spread with oregano and pepper. Evenly spread on tops of chicken breasts, then arrange chicken on tomato mixture. Roast 25 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Serve with cauliflower and sweet potatoes.
Nutrition Information per serving:
Calories 460, Calories From Fat 60, Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g, Total Fat 6g, Cholesterol 80mg, Sodium 510mg, Total Carbohydrate 57g, Sugars 18g, Dietary Fiber 12g, Protein 43g, Vitamin A 710%, Vitamin C 230%, Calcium 15%, Iron 25%